Relocate to Minneapolis with the David Azbill Group
If you've decided to move to Minneapolis or anywhere else within the Twin Cities area, we would first like to say 'Congratulations!' You've chosen a phenomenal community to call home, one that's known for its exciting economic opportunities, excellent public school systems, and some of the friendliest people you'll ever meet. Trust us, the David Azbill Group, as your go-to resource for relocating to the Minneapolis area. On this page, you'll find complimentary relocation resources to help streamline your move.
Complimentary Relocation Resources
Explore the Area
Mean Household Income: $52,611
Mean Household Value: $212,800
Travel & Commute
St. Paul: 22 minutes
Minnetonka: 24 minutes
Airport: Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport
Major Highways: I-94, I-35
School District Information
Helpful Relocation Tips
Plan Your Move Ahead of Time
At least a month or two in advance, begin planning your move.
- Stock up on packing materials: boxes, tape, packing peanuts, and bubble wrap
- Host a yard sale to get rid of any unused items
- Consider donating additional items to a local charity
As Moving Day Approaches
Carefully pack all of your belongings into boxes and begin organizing.
- Begin packing one room at a time.
- Label everything, and mark each box by the room it belongs to. This will make unpacking easier after the move.
- Pack fragile items like glassware with bubble wrap or winter clothing for extra padding.
While You Move
Keep important information close by.
- Prepare an "essentials bag." Fill it with a change of clothes, pajamas, important paperwork, medications, and a cell phone charger. Keep it close by.
- If you are using professional movers, review all moving documents before you sign.
- Once you arrive to your new home, do a thorough cleaning before you begin to unpack.
Our Featured Listings
Relocate With a Team of Experts
The Twin Cities of Minnesota are home to beautiful homes, incredible communities, and a plethora of excellent public schools. If you're interested in learning more about the area, or need someone to talk with about your real estate goals in Minnesota, please don't hesitate to contact us.